Sunday

Fall Flower Arrangement

My brother and his girlfriend are hosting Thanksgiving this year, leaving me with more time to dream about pies and fall crafts. Since I want the pies to be as fresh as possible, I focused on crafting this week. This festive floral arrangement was extremely easy to make, only took about a half hour to finish and cost just $9!  I'm super happy with how it turned out and it was a lot of fun getting creative with the arrangement. Now I just have to decide if I should give it to my holiday hosts as a thank you gift or keep it all for myself!


To make your own arrangement, you'll need a craft pumpkin, a block of dry floral foam, scissors, wire cutters, a knife and silk flowers.


First, cut the top off of the craft pumpkin. Then, cut the dry floral foam so that it just fits into the pumpkin. 


Next, cut the tags off of the flowers and use the wire cutters to separate the flowers from their bunches.


Finally, embed the flower stems in the floral foam. Arrange the flowers any way you please. I tried to keep a certain color and shape balance so that the final product would look appealing from any angle.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment